Elastix/FreePBX/Trixbox Solution Provide small and medium-sized enterprise with Elastix IPPBX solution featuring simple structure and controllable cost. The solution features simpl
Provide small and medium-sized enterprise with Elastix IPPBX solution featuring simple structure and controllable cost. The solution features simple structure, complete functions, low operating cost, high cost performance, easy use and deployment. IP phone can be Yealink phone with high cost performance, supports POE power supply and reduces the use of office resources. After the network cable is used for connection, the analog line maintenance will not be required. The phones can also be connected with the network cable for computer. Elastix uses 1U models occupying little space and solid-state hard drive and can be inserted with PCI board card of Digium. It takes up a small space while ensuring stable use.
Elastix is a system-integrated open source solution that is developed by the call center to support interface management based on Asterisk’s open source IP-PBX.
Elastix not only integrates the configuration interface of FreePBX IPPBX but also adds some useful plug-ins of the third party, such as automatic detection of Asterisk voice board, fail2ban system protection and interface fax settings. After market practice, Elastix is the most popular IP-PBX platform in Asterisk open source softswitch community.
● Support extension transfer, voicemail, queue and conference
● Support voice IVR, black and white list filtration, fax and electronic fax
● Support for mail, call recording and recording file management
● Support PRI, analog, No. 7 signaling and R2 access
● Support the pop-screen interface of call center (AGI, AMI)
● Support custom voice prompt, voice waiting and voice files
● Support voice cards of Digium and other companies
● Support SIP docking of AudioCodes, Sangoma Vega gateway, Dinstar gateway, Huawei gateway and New Rock gateway
● Free of charge, 729 free voice coding
● Support incoming and outgoing routes
- PreviousAsterisk Development